In the kitchen. My main room in the apartment. My bonheurs central;)
Day after day after day... for almost two months now.
- work on my CELTA stuff
- take photos of food (coming soon)
- learn French
- Skype with friends
- do 1001 useless & useful things on my laptop - main source of self-entertainment
dance. a lil' bit. but that's a secret;)
Above is a scene from my "30 Day Shred" kitchen fun.
I'm still on Level 1.
In my kitchen-free time in the apartment, I:
- have breakfast in the living room in front of a humongous TV
- hang up washed clothes in the balcony
- move furniture around the house (month-2-of-kitchen-life kind of development)
Who knows, maybe I'll eventually switch to the living room after a few more improvements. (Currently, I'm fighting a war on wires covering the floor.)
But for now, I will stay where every woman is supposed to be - in the kitchen:)
What is your favorite room in your home?